Monday, March 21, 2011

Race Plans: Fools, Mohican, BR100, Ironcross

I love how blogs seem like something that you are going to write on such a regular basis. For me, not so much. Here's where I am at with the running:. After a phenomenal Johnson 5-0 @ 9hrs 40mins, the thoughts crept into my head about doing a 100miler.

So, that's where I'm at now. Fools 50k this Sunday, hosting an ultra (Storm the Castle or Tri-Park Challenge) May 1st, Mohican 50 miler June 18th, and BURNING RIVER 100 on on July 30th. I've logged a ton of miles, injury free, gone vegetarian, still working towards minimalist footwear, good form strides, and feeling really good. The goal for BR100? 20-24 hrs.

This fall? Either IronCross 100k CX race in PA or Oil Creek.....we'll see how the cards fall.

z

No comments:

Post a Comment